Welcome to our Game Gear Repair page. (This is a repair service not itam for sale)
Do you need your Game Gear professionally repaired? Then come to us, We offer a wide range of repairs for the game gear at a great price with a warranty on parts replaced.
Does your Game Gear not turn on, have a dim screen or has your Game Gear got no sound? This is just a few of the problems that we can fix.
Common problems that we can fix for only £40
- No sound
- Low volume
- Won't turn on
- Can't read games
- No image
- buttons not working
- Full electrolytic recap
- Broken power jack
No Fix No Fee
If you'r Game Gear can't be fixed you only need to pay the return postage to have it back
Problems that will cost extra
The following problems can't be fixed for listed price but can be fixed with an extra cost
- Dead pixels on LCD (will need a new LCD)
- Broken shell
- Vertical coloured lines LCD (will need a new LCD)
- Black horizontal lines (will need a new LCD)
We can fit any LCD unit you like depending on availability and if you already have a LCD we can fit it for you.
LCD install price list
- FunPlaying LCD £110 (Normally in stock, it's the one in the photo's below.)
- RetroSix Clean Screen £130 (3 day wait for delivery)
- Genuine McWill 3.1 LCD £160 (3 day wait for delivery)
- V1 BennVenn ISP £150 (up to 10 days wait for delivery)
- RetroKAI Magic Screen £140 (5 day wait for delivery)
How to book your Sega Game Gear for repair
Click the Book your repair button below then post us your Game Gear for repair. You can add notes on the booking page.
Questions & Answers
Q. Does the repair come with a warranty?
A. Yes it comes a 3 month warranty on parts replaced.
Q. I've tries to upgrade my game gear but now it doesn't turn on, can you help please.
A. Yes you can post it and I'll have a look to find the problem and fix it for you.